Since 1981, Roger Sulhoff has demonstrated excellence and leadership in building over 50 branch offices with over 575 financial representatives on a national level. In 2002, he refocused his expertise and co-founded Private Client Advisory, Inc. with his son, John, to provide personalized Financial Life Counsel and Management.
Roger is well known for his expertise in retirement income, estate, and inheritance preservation planning, and philanthropic strategies influenced by his Biblical Wise Financial Counsel.
Roger and his wife, Nancy, relocated from Atlanta, Georgia to Gainesville, Georgia and are blessed with a family of six children and twelve grandchildren. He is a proud grandfather of 3 Eagle Scouts. His greatest joy is his growing family and all the blessings they bring.
Roger has a passion for sailing. He is a member of the American Sailing Association and Sailing.org member. He is certified for bare boat chartering, coastal cruising and navigation, and a certified basic keelboat instructor. He also takes pride in directing youth sailing camps, and running successful charity and fundraising programs.
His many notable achievements and affiliations include:
- Certified Kingdom Advisor (Charter member)
- American Council on Gift Annuities - Former State Representative
- Member, Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- Former Vision360 Global Advisory Council
- Heritage Foundation President’s Council
- Kiwanis International, Member Gainesville Chapter
- International Association for Financial Planning board member, 1991-1994
- Member, AiP (International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy)
- Attended University of Nebraska and Peru State College, Bachelors of Business Administration
- Served six years active U.S. Army Reserves
- Board Chairman, Adventures in Missions
Beyond the Bio
- What’s your favorite thing about your work?
- First: Leading people through the financial planning process and helping them feel confident about the future. Second: Remaining challenged all the time.
- What is a word or phrase that describes your view of finances?
- Money employed, working for you.
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Family activities, sailing and sailboat racing, and contributing my time to Adventures in Missions.
- Who is someone you look up to (outside of the financial world)?
- My pastor, Dr. David Cooper.
- What is a “win” for you?
- A very satisfied client (measured by their referrals).