After graduating from the University of Georgia with a degree in Journalism, Scott Grant joined the Private Client Advisory team in 2011. At the firm, Scott is responsible for communications, client service, and advisor support.
Scott served more than eight years at Crown Financial Ministries, in addition to working at the Jacobs Media Corporation. Scott feels strongly that God led him to his role at Private Client Advisory after his mother and subsequently he and his wife received advice from Roger and the firm as clients.
Scott and his wife, Lisa, live with their three children: Anna, Rebecca, and Samuel in Gainesville, GA. He and his family are active members of Blackshear Place Baptist Church where Scott also serves as a deacon.
He delights in helping others grow and steward their gifts. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, friends, church, and cultivating a continually deepening relationship with his creator.
Beyond the Bio
- What’s your favorite thing about your work?
- Being part of a team that truly wants to serve others
- What is a word or phrase that describes your view of finances?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Be with my family
- Who is someone you look up to (outside of the financial world)?
- My mom
- What is a “win” for you?
- Helping people get information they need and implementing their financial plans