Hagen Fulford, graduate of Texas Tech University with a degree in Personal Financial Planning, moved to Gainesville, GA in the spring of 2015. Hagen is well traveled, participating in missions and humanitarian aid efforts in eleven countries, as well as taking part in a financial internship in Brisbane, Australia.
In addition to being a vital team member at Private Client Advisory, he currently heads up all finance and budgeting for Adventures in Missions. He is people focused with a global perspective. With experience gained from Fidelity Investments and TD Ameritrade, Hagen supports PCA as we help our client family navigate the tumultuous world of personal finance.
With a passion and keen eye for the details, Hagen thrives figuring out efficient and effective ways to make use of resources, both current and future. Being highly relational, Hagen appreciates being an integral part of a firm that works closely with clients to develop personalized plans for accomplishing their goals.
When Hagen isn’t hard at work, he enjoys spending time with his High School sweetheart and wife of four years Kagan. Adventurous foodie, fisherman, football fanatic, and future Iron Chef, Hagen is a welcome addition and great fit here at Private Client Advisory.
Beyond the Bio
- What’s your favorite thing about your work?
- You, the Client. They share their life with us in order for us to help guide them through the passion and knowledge The Lord has blessed us with.
- What is a word or phrase that describes your view of finances?
- Someone is sitting in shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago" - W. Buffett.
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Experience new things. Doing things or trying things I have never done. Traveling, learning and spending time with family and friends.
- Who is someone you look up to (outside of the financial world)?
- Bob Mudd walks with me through this mess we call life, holds me accountable and calls me into being greater man of God – perfect example of being my mentor. He has a drive and passion about life that is every bit of what I want and need to excel toward my goals and dreams.
- What is a “win” for you?
When a client has that “aha” moment and becomes encouraged, inspired and comfortable with their financial situation through the planning process.